Victoria Court Reporting
Victoria Legal+Corporate Services!
Much more than a court reporting company, Victoria Legal + Corporate Services announces its expansion of services and consolidation of its sister companies under one roof.
VLCS brings together Victoria Court Reporting Service, Victoria's Transcription, VTS Consulting and a new promotional video division into one complete legal and corporate service company. Not only do we continue to provide the highest quality in court reporting, transcription and video conferencing, we also can now "capture your essence" through promotional video to leverage one of the most powerful marketing tools - video: Video for your web site. Video for your YouTube channel. Video to bring the "real you" to your Internet presence.
Chicago Court Reporters
For more than three decades, Victoria Legal + Corporate Services (VLCS) has helped attorneys, government agencies and corporate legal teams prepare, present and archive the discovery portion of their cases by offering a full line of court reporting and litigation support services along with value-added offerings such as videography, videoconferencing and trial presentation.
No matter how complex your needs, VLCS has the tools to help you meet your goals— seven days a week. Our Victoria Network provides nationwide and international capabilities, from Milwaukee to Mexico City. We have extensive experience in the private sector, as well as with government agencies. Our highly trained professionals are capable of being deployed rapidly for governmental work, whether it is in the state capital of Springfield, or at the national level in Washington D.C.
When you work with VLCS, you benefit from:
- Over thirty years of Chicago court reporting expertise
- An extensive network of court reporters in the United States and abroad
- Transcripts and e-transcripts with 99% or above accuracy
- The latest, most user-friendly technology tools to help you better manage your cases
- Realtime court reporting and transcription by professionals with a Certified Realtime Reporter (CRR) certificate
- Around-the-clock customer support representatives committed to helping you succeed in the office and the court room
Let VLCS assist you in better managing the discovery portion of your cases by simplifying and organizing your workload.