An industry leader, constantly looking to new innovative advances in the field, Victoria Rock is a sought-after expert, frequently speaking at national and international conventions on court reporting industry forecasts and small business development. She is a driving force for women and small business sustainability.
Victoria Legal + Corporate Services - President/CEO, providing innovative spoken-to-written word solutions. Her philosophy is to combine productive technology with exceptional customer service to give clients fast and accurate court reporting, videography, video conferencing, digital video marketing and business transcription. The transcription services help her clientele benefit from valuable transcription tools, including Internet voice file sharing.
VLCS Productions VIDEO SERVICES, a division of Victoria Legal + Corporate Services. Expanding on state-of-the-art legal video services, VLCS Productions provides a range of video services that help clients – both legal and corporate - reach current and prospective customers in a more personal way.
Ms. Rock and her companies donate services, financial support, Board participation, and fundraising volunteers for charitable organizations or events. Her community involvement includes donating the taking of bimonthly minutes for the board meetings of the Center for Disability and Elder Law; hosting a weekly Catholic bible study at her office; providing pro bono legal services to attorneys as they donate pro bono legal help to those in need; and donating time at area soup kitchens. A dedicated mentor for future leaders and who loves connecting people, she believes in and supports organizations that are progressive in their community strategies for sustainable economic impact.
Board and/or Advisory Participation
Ms. Rock is a member of many national, regional and local organizations including:
National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO)
Society for the Technological Advancement of Reporting (STAR)
Illinois Court Reporters Association (ILCRA)
National Court Reporters Association (NCRA)
Women’s President Organization (WPO)
The Alternative Board (TAB)
Better Business Bureau (BBB)
Women’s Business Development Center (WBDC)
ProVisors Resource Development Group
Advisory Board Chair for MacCormac College
Honorable Awards & Accomplishments
Ms. Rock credits the relationships she has built through these organizations for contributing to her success and growth:
- 2016 Panelist before Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses on Advisory Boards
- Honored Exhibitor at Mayor Emanuel’s Small Business Center on the Road Expo where she donates her time to teach small business owners how to create and hone their “elevator pitch” using video technology and expert coaches.
- Inner City Capital Connections participant
- 2015 Corporate Woman of Achievement Award (NAWBO Chicago)
- 2014 CASE Capacity Building Training Course
- UBS Elevating Entrepreneurs Small Business Program Mentee
- WBDC’s Entrepreneurial Women’s Conference “Ready Set Grow!” Pitch Contest Winner
- WBDC Panelist: Tips on Fueling Your Business Finances
- Mayor Emanuel, City of Chicago “Raising the Minimum Wage” Roundtable
- 2013 Enterprising Women of the Year Award
- 2012 Panelist re: Advisory Boards for Chicago Finance Exchange
- Woman Business Owner of the Year Award (NAWBO Chicago)
- Corporate Partner of the Year-Significant Involvement (NAWBO Chicago)
- Goldman Sachs Chicago 10,000 Small Businesses Program Alumnus, Cohort 2
- 2011 Co-author of “Million Dollar Conversations” ISBN 978-1-60013-744-0
- 2004 Inducted into the Entrepreneurship Hall of Fame
- 2003 Cycle of Success Institute Graduate